- I am bored. My last day of work was Friday, and now I'm basically doing nothing for the next month. I guess I should start packing for my move soon. I really need to pare down my wardrobe. I managed to amass two closets full of clothes over the last five years, and I won't have room for that much stuff in my new place.
- Speaking of work, my coworkers threw me an awesome going away party. I did not expect so many people to show up for it either (considering how some people on staff work odd hours), but pretty much the entire staff was there. My friend who organized it made me give a little speech, and I teared up a bit. I did not expect to get so emotional, but I guess after spending so many years with these people, it's shocking when you realize you may not see some of them again. I'm getting a little misty just thinking about it.
- I'm also planning on reading a lot during my break. I have a list of books I either want to read or already started reading but never finished. I need to do this now, because once I start law school I won't have as much time to read for fun. I'm working my way through The Complete Sherlock Holmes right now. I'm already a third of the way into Volume II...only about 30 short stories and one novel left. I'll do a full post on it once I finish reading. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle is my hero.
- The Leverage season premiere is tomorrow! YAY!! Timothy Hutton has been doing press non-stop this week. I'm beginning to think he's super-human (or else so exhausted that he's turned into a zombie)!
- I still haven't done my next rewatch for studio60_rewind. This WILL get done tonight if it kills me! I'll be too busy squeeing about Leverage to do it tomorrow or Thursday.
A post for posting's sake.
Costume designers must love it when they find out they're working with Gary Oldman because he'll wear just about anything. Check out io9's excellent…
Adorable man is adorable!!! Gary Oldman tells Conan O'Brien about his Paul McCartney-related dream, explains how he has to pay his kids a dollar…
"The men are in tuxes." "' And beautiful gowns,' I said. Not ' in beautiful gowns.'" She's so pretty!!! This was one of my…