...Everyone else is doing it. Plus, it's not like I'm busy or anything...I can't go out with my friends like I originally planned. Why? Because I have to work tomorrow. On a Saturday. At 7:00 in the morning. Boo.
The American President, The Wizard of Oz, The Sound of Music
02. Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in the theater.
The Sixth Sense and one of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies (Curse of the Black Pearl, I think)
03. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Well, Bradley Whitford, but people already know that. So I'll go with Colin Firth. Also, Alan Rickman.
04. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
I'm totally with flippet on this one -- Tom Cruise.
05. Name a movie that you can quote from.
The American President (well, duh, it's Sorkin). Also, Gone With the Wind.
06. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs.
The Music Man ("Trouble -- with a capital T and that rhymes with P and that stands for Pool")
07. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
The Sound of Music (I also know all the lyrics to these songs)
08. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
Love, Actually. If you want something more classic -- Mr. Smith Goes to Washington.
09. Name a movie that you own.
The American President, Sense and Sensibility (the Emma Thompson version), Good Night and Good Luck
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Hmm...Ludacris is decent (I forget what his real name is...I think he uses it when he acts)
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
Sadly, no. I've always wanted to, though.
12. Ever made out in a movie?
Yes. I can't believe I just admitted that. It was only once and I'll never do it again.
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t gotten around to it.
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
No. I was watching some movie (I wish I could remember which one) with a group of people when I was in high school and two of them walked out because they were "offended by the nudity and sexual content." Whatever.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
The Green Mile, Schindler's List
Ew, no. The smell of movie theater popcorn makes me want to vomit. I like the taste but I can't handle the smell (yeah, I'm weird like that). I can't sit next to someone who's eating it either.
17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
Maybe five or six times a year. I've seen an unusually large number of movies this year, though. And I've already made plans to see Australia next weekend.
18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
I like all kinds of movies except horror (I don't really like sci-fi that much either, but at least it doesn't give me nightmares). I like dramas and romantic comedies the most.
20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
I'm not sure. I want to say ET. Maybe.
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
I don't know if I really have one. I can usually find at least one thing I like about a movie, even if everything else about it sucked.
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Sin City. I guess I thought it was weird because I am completely unfamiliar with graphic novels. It was pretty good, though.
I have another one -- Identity (with Jon Cusack and Amanda Peet).
23. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?
I hate scary movies...I can't even watch trailers for scary movies (I have to cover my eyes or change the channel if it's on TV). My jackass ex-boyfriend made me watch the Texas Chainsaw Massacre with him (the new version). I couldn't sleep for a week.
24. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?
Oh, gosh. That's hard. Meet The Parents was pretty funny.